Download Canon Pixma G3000 Driver FREE – Canon PIXMA G3000, a variant of the Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient G-series printer at the end of last year with the Canon PIXMA G1000 and G2000. This variant is a favourite in several countries because it is the first Canon printer variant with an ink tank that can be refilled easily. Canon Pixma G3000 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
The Canon PIXMA G3000 is a colour multifunction A4 inkjet printer equipped with print, scan, and copy features to meet printer users’ needs for daily performance at home and in the office.
Canon Pixma G3000 Review
In terms of design, the A4 colour injection printer is quite easy. Compact and simple. Very similar to the Canon G2000, the only question is the wireless features that are already in the Canon PIXMA G3000. Canon’s physical dimensions are 44.5 x 33 x 16.3 cm, with a weight of about 5.8 kg.
It is very suitable to be placed on the work table, home, or office. To make it easier for users to see the remaining ink, the Canon PIXMA G3000 has a transparent ink tank on the front. And for this printer series, the black ink tanks are located separately from the cyan, magenta, and yellow colour tanks.
For the performance itself, the Canon PIXMA G3000 has a document print speed that is quite fast. For black and white documents, it can reach 8.8 ipm, and for printing colour documents, it is around 5.0 ipm. Meanwhile, for a 4 × 6 ”photo print, it takes about 60 seconds. The maximum print resolution of this printer reaches 4800 × 1200 dpi.
Equipped with Canon’s Hybrid ink system technology, the Canon PIXMA G3000 printer can produce clear, sharp, and crisp prints. The Canon PIXMA G3000 scan feature can handle paper sizes up to 216 x 297 mm, with a scan resolution of up to 600 × 1200 dpi. For the scan speed itself, it takes about 19 seconds to scan an A4 size image.
System requirements of Canon Pixma G3000
- Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP
- macOS 10.13, OS X v10.10, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma G3000 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma G3000 Driver
- G3000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows): download
- G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma G3000 from Canon Website.