Download Canon Pixma G2012 Driver FREE – Canon Pixma G2012 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux. Printing in the house was not a fad of the 90s, considering that we utilized inkjet printers, which were expensive and large. Replenishing cartridges was costly and needed a great deal of effort from the user. Moreover, these printers must be kept in use to guarantee the ink in the cartridge is fluid and hasn’t dried out. That’s where printers like Canon Pixma G2012 as well as G2010 stand out.
Canon Pixma G2012 Review
Technical innovation brought about the production of ink storage tank printers, which are small and affordable. It makes use of ink tanks plus cartridge configuration as opposed to a conventional cartridge-only setup, which makes replenishing low-cost and also simple. Ink tank printers are capable of rising to 15-20 days without a print without making the ink dry.
Using this technology, Canon has introduced Pixma G2012 and G2010 two comparable ink-efficient small home printers. In this post, we will see the Canon Pixma G2012 and G2010 ink container printer evaluation, discussing every one of its attributes and negative aspects.
Canon Pixma G2012 and G2010 feature a lot of great functions and also sophisticated technologies. These are all-in-one printers, which indicates, these gadgets have built-in print, check, and copy alternatives. The maker of these printers has put unique interest to ensure the most effective experience for their users.
For instance, the integrated transparent ink storage tank system resolves the ink degree exposure problem. It makes it very easy for individuals to monitor ink degrees as well as plan refills as necessary. Both of these printers offer a 1-year or 15000 web pages guarantee (whichever is previously). Installation is free for consumers.
This makes Pixma G2012 and also G2010 a budget-friendly choice for both little and even medium printing demands (greater than 300 pages per month). They include a pack of four spill-free ink bottles of colours Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
Also, they have included an extra bottle of black colour. Both can print 6000 B/W prints as well as 7000 colour prints per one refill, which is incredibly cost-effective while publishing wholesale. You can additionally get 100 kinds of layouts to create fast posters or leaflets on Canon’s PosterArtist Lite Software application.
Pixma G2012, with dimensions 33 x 44.5 x 16.3 centimetres, is a compact printer that can put at the corner of the space. Weighing 6 kg, this printer is simple to move as required. It has a 1.2-inch LCD, which offers the customer a much better understanding of printing progress.
System requirements of Canon Pixma G2012
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ OS X 10.7
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma G2012 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma G2012 Driver
- G2010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows):
- G2012 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7):
- Driver for Linux:
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma G2012 from .