Download Canon TR4500 Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma TR4500 is an entry-level all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printer that includes cordless connection as well as sustains Amazon’s Alexa. This is a light-duty printer that’s finest matched for home usage, and it has a cost to match. It has some great attributes, like auto-duplexing, and also print high quality is a bit much better than I generally get out of a spending plan all-in-one. Canon TR4500 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon TR4500 Review
The Pixma TR4500 doesn’t look outdated overall, however, the user interface and controls do. In a time when a great deal of entrance- and mid-level inkjets have transitioned to huge, colourful displays, the Pixma TR4500 includes a small LCD display and also a huge assortment of physical buttons. The display screen is extremely sporadic and a little bit difficult to read if you aren’t considering it from simply the appropriate angle, but the big buttons are simple to recognize, making the printer fairly easy to use.
The display screen and control board is located on the top of the printer, making it much easier to make use of if you’re standing and also overlooking. Try to utilize it while seated before the printer, and you’ll have a tough time reviewing the display screen because of the aforementioned viewing angle concerns.
To the right of the display and control panel, you’ll discover a flip-up panel that conceals the automated document feeder (ADF). Listed below is a carved-out pocket that’s created to hold files after they have been gone through the ADF.
The control panel and also ADF both turn up, so removing paper clogs is a breeze. Flipping the ADF up additionally exposes a typical flatbed scanner if you need to check a single paper, or if you need to check something that’s irregularly sized or also thick to go through the ADF.
The front of the printer flips opens up to expose the paper cartridge and also the telescoping platform that’s made to capture papers as they print. The paper cartridge is easily connected to the front cover.
Further access to the internals is available by turning down a panel that lies behind the primary cover. This permits you to slot in the two ink cartridges as well as accessibility paper in case of a jam.
The back of the printer includes the power cable port, Ethernet port, USB port, as well as a plugged up phone jack if you wish to use the fax capacities of the machine. There is additionally a quick release to get rid of a panel for additional access to paper jams.
System requirements of Canon TR4500
- Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- macOS 10.14, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.11, MacOS 10.15, macOS 10.13
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon TR4500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon TR4500 Driver
- TR4500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows):
- TR4500 series Software Package (Mac):
- Driver for Linux:
or Download Software and drivers for Canon TR4500 from .