Download Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver FREE – Talking about print performance, the Canon PIXMA MG5240 can publish with standard ISO (A4) print speeds of as much as 15 photos per minute for black and white and up to 10 photos per min for the tinted record. Publishing borderless images or boundaries at 4 x 6 inches only takes up to 21 seconds. Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Review
Also, you can use this printer with the My Photo Garden application. This software program, outfitted with Canon PIXMA MG5240, can take pictures and schedule collections using pictures stored on your COMPUTER. This feature you can enjoy as an optional function in this Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 is offered the market as a multifunction printer for home. This printer is offered with its black shade. this is designed with a portable layout and a glossy surface where we can have it with a shiny white body—built-in body dimension at 520 x 250 x 250 mm with a bodyweight of 8.1 kilos.
This has little space when we wish to place it on the desktop. Canon produces this printer with supported os for Windows 7, Windows View, and also Windows XP, also Mac OS. Inside, this printer is applied with shade inkjet printing modern technology by Canon.
Comes as a multifunction printer, Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer has its main function for printing and multifunction features for copying and scanning. In printing, this is capable of publishing with a printing resolution approximately 9600 x 2400 dpi. It is also qualified to print with speed up to 11 photos per minute black and 9.3 images per min for color printing. The vehicle duplex printing feature also supports it. It is readily available for borderless printing as well.
System requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5240
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5240 from Canon Website.