Canon Pixma TS5320 Driver FREE Download – Such as most of Canon’s photo-centric TS all-in-ones (publish, copy, and scan), the TS5320 is fairly slow but prints quite well, particularly pictures. Another point it shares with most TS collection Pixmas is a high consumables cost each web page, production it best as a low-volume publish and copy service for family and office use. Canon Pixma TS5320 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS5320 Review
Without checking previous variations, the TS collection is composed of one single-function (print-only) machine, the Pixma TS702, and a handful of multifunction models with integrated scanners for production duplicates and scanning documents and pictures. Located simply over the Pixma TS3320 in price and features, today’s budget-oriented TS5320 is among the more basic of the bunch, with the wide-format, scrapbook- and crafting-oriented TS9521c front runner prominent the load.
That last one is, together with its Editors’ Choice Pixma TS9520 brother or sister, one of the most feature-rich and fastest. Both, for circumstances, have automated document feeders (ADFs) for sending out multipage documents to the scanner, whereas the various other TS models have just flatbed scanners qualified of catching simply one web page each time.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS5320
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS5320 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS5320 Driver
- TS5300 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows): download
- TS5300 series Setup package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 for Linux (Source file): download