Canon Pixma TR150 Driver FREE Download – Canon’s Pixma TR150 Cordless Mobile Printer is a light and small colour inkjet printer designed primarily for publishing colour documents when driving. The TR150 changes the Pixma iP110 Cordless Mobile Printer, an Editors’ Choice evaluated here back in June of 2015. Canon Pixma TR150 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma TR150 Review
Without the optional battery, of course, the printer isn’t genuinely mobile, because you can’t power it up without an AC or USB source of power. Of the four truly mobile devices—the Pixma TR150, Pixma iP110, HP OfficeJet 200, and Epson WF-110—mentioned here.
The HP and Epson come with batteries at no extra charge; however, with the WorkForce mobile, the company also offers an additional external power load qualified of about 500 prints. (The consisted of battery is preinstalled and not detachable.) As mentioned, the TR150’s battery will set you back about $100 and, inning accordance with Canon, it takes 2 to 3 hrs to charge.
Sadly, the Pixma TR150 doesn’t support auto-duplexing or automated two-sided publishing, but after that, neither do the various other models discussed here. A unique feature that it does support, however, is the ability to produce and conserve up to 5 design themes, such as applications, permission forms, and leaflets, that you could contact and publish straight from the printer’s control board.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TR150
- Windows 10 (32-bit)Windows 10 (64-bit)Windows 8.1 (32-bit)Windows 8.1 (64-bit)Windows 7 (32-bit)Windows 7 (64-bit)
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TR150 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TR150 Driver
- TR150 series Driver setup package (Windows): download
- TR150 series Setup package (Mac): download
Driver for Linux: download