Canon Pixma TS8020 Driver FREE Download – The TS8020 is a three-function all-in-one printer, able to publish, check, and copy, but not fax. It is available in your choice of 4 shades: black (such as our test unit), white, red, or brownish. It measures a petite 5.5 by 14.7 by 12.8 inches (HWD) and evaluates 14.3 extra pounds. The front panel, which can be slanted upward for easy access, consists of a 4.3-inch colour touch LCD. Canon Pixma TS8020 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS8020 Review
Paper handling is composed of a 100-sheet main tray and a 100-sheet back feeder. The TS8020 also consists of a tray for direct publishing into optical discs. It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided publishing. On top is a letter-size flatbed scanner, but it does not have an ADF. To the left of the output, the tray is a port for an SD card.
The TS8020 can connect straight to a computer system via USB, or to a network via Wi-Fi. It also supports close to area interaction (NFC) direct publishing from a suitable Android device. It’s AirPrint suitable, and Mopria certified for direct publishing from iOS and suitable Android devices and can publish from the Canon Publish application as well.
In publishing the text-only (Word) part of our business applications collection, the TS8020 balanced 11.4 web pages each min (ppm). I timed it at 4.4ppm in publishing our complete business collection, that includes PDF, PowerPoint, and Stand out files along with the previously mentioned Word document, a standard speed for a home inkjet all-in-one printer and a little much faster compared to the Canon TS9020’s 4.2ppm.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS8020
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13,
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS8020 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS8020 Driver
- TS8000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- TS8000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive): download