Canon Pixma G5020 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma G5020 is amongst a couple of single-function bulk-ink printers provided. Like Canon’s different various other MegaTank brand styles, this produces exceptional result and is affordable to use. Likewise includes countless web pages well worth from ink in the package and this sustains several connection choices, in addition to a couple of voice-activation procedures. All these benefits make this an outstanding worth for household, home-based, and little workplaces with relatively high-volume publish demands. Canon Pixma G5020 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma G5020 Review
As a single-function device, the G5020 does not need an elegant visual touch-screen control board. Instead, what you get is a two-line monochrome message readout-style LED screen, navigable from an established from the left and best arrowhead secrets and an OK switch. Along with the navigating switches, the control board has five others: Power, House, Setups, Back, and Terminate.
When it comes to paper dealing with, the G5020 holds 350 sheets divide in between a 250-sheet first cabinet in advance and a 100-sheet tray that draws up and out of the back. You can likewise tons the back tray with 20 sheets from 4-x-6-inch or ten sheets from 5-x-7-inch picture paper.
System requirements of Canon Pixma G5020
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit),
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma G5020 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).