Canon Pixma G6020 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma G6020 MegaTank All-in-One Printer is developed for mid-volume publishing and duplicating for the household in a home-based workplace. Just like various other lower-end all-in-one printers in this course, the G6020 includes sufficient ink to publish countless web pages, and this listing for the like its closest rival, the Epson WorkForce ST-2000. Canon Pixma G6020 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma G6020 Review
With many bulk-ink designs, however, you are required to earn trade-offs inefficiency and benefit includes obtaining their rock-bottom operating expenses. Not so with the G6020. Does not have an automated file feeder (ADF) for scanning and duplicating multipage files, however its large paper input trays. Durable connection choices and various other useful characteristics are sufficient to acquire this our Editors’ Option nod for an entry-level shade office AIO.
Two significant disadvantages from the very first rounded from G-series MegaTank Pixmas were their reduced 100-sheet paper input capability and slowed down publish rates. Canon dealt with the very first issue on the G4210 in 2015 by including a 100-sheet tray to the back from the framework and enhancing the dimension from the front cassette to 250 web pages. When it comes to the slow down publish rates, the G6020 addresses this problem by improving the monochrome score from a too-sluggish 8. eight web pages each min (ppm) to 13ppm.
System requirements of Canon Pixma G6020
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma G6020 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).