Canon Pixma iP4920 Driver FREE Download – However Canon expenses the Pixma iP4920 as a picture printer, the device for general-purpose usage. This has 2 150-sheet input trays: an under-mounted cabinet for letter-size ordinary paper, and a back upright feed for all various other media. Having 2 inputs allows the Pixma iP4920 to deal much better article coping with compared to many inkjet printers in the same cost course do, and you likewise get automated duplexing. The one puzzling omission is media-card ports. However, you do get a front USB/PictBridge port. Canon Pixma iP4920 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma iP4920 Review
CD/DVD publishing is the Pixma iP4920’s standout skill. Canon offers a disc caddy for standard 120mm discs with an adapter for 80mm (3. 15-inch) media. The caddy suits a unique feeder on the front of the system. Seems easy, however, take this gradually the very first time, as the on-screen directions and instructions on the CD tray are insufficient.
Tip: Obtaining the caddy right into location includes pushing the icon-labelled switch for form-feed (and terminating publish tasks); the form-feed switch lies listed below the power switch. The HTML-based paperwork from the procedure is comprehensive; however, disjointed—explaining ways to tons the media in one location, and ways to publish on this in one more.
The Pixma iP4920’s publish high quality benefits an inkjet. On ordinary paper, a black message posted at default setups appearances well dark and merely a bit downy about the sides. If you choose the higher-quality Great setting in the drivers, the word accomplishes laser-printer quality (however this likewise utilizes much more ink and take a bit much longer to publish). Pictures appearance washed-out and orangey on ordinary paper, however, if you button to Canon’s very own picture paper, the presentation outlined and reasonable.
System requirements of Canon Pixma iP4920
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma iP4920 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).