Canon Pixma TS3120 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma TS3120 Cordless Inkjet All-in-One is among few inkjet printers with the difference of a sub-market price (and its road price of means that you could buy it for much less compared to $50, production it even more unique). Canon Pixma TS3120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS3120 Review
Not just is this of the least-expensive consumer-grade picture all-in-one (AIO) printers we’ve evaluated recently; it is also among the tiniest, slowest, and shortest on features. Such as the HP DeskJet 3755, the TS3120 designed for families and homes that do hardly any publishing and copying—a kind of there-when-you-need-it device. Because role, it is a lower-cost alternative to the Canon Pixma TS5020 or the significantly more-expensive Editors’ Choice Canon Pixma TS9120 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One.
It is essential to keep in mind that of these entry-level printers increase significantly extensive and elevation with their input and output trays released. The TS3120, for instance, increases from 12. 5 inches lengthy to 21. 8 inches, and HP’s 3755 prolongs upward by about 5 inches and lengthens by over 10 inches. However, most in-shape comfortably on the average desktop computer, and the TS3120 (and its rivals) designed to close easily, taking up as little space as feasible while not in solution.
The TS3120’s paper tray can also set up to stand up to 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch premium picture paper, and up to 10 sheets of 5-by-7-inch picture paper, which has to do with the like the various other models mentioned here. However, the TS3120 doesn’t support picture paper bigger compared to 5 by 7 inches; you can’t publish indeterminate 8-by-10-inch pictures, for instance, a lot much less big dimensions.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS3120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS3120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS3120 Driver
- TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- TS3100 series Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file): download