Canon Pixma TS702 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma TS702 Cordless is a consumer-grade picture printer designed for the home-based workplace and family use. Its durable paper capacity and high quantity score make it more of a workhorse compared to most five- and six-ink photo-centric Pixmas. Canon Pixma TS702 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS702 Review
It also supports XXL ink cartridges for the greater benefit (but not always lower operating costs), as well as voice-activation technology. But do not mistake this for a standard workplace printer: While most various other TS-series models come with scanners (production them all-in-ones), the TS702, such as the Editors’ Choice HP Tango X, supports scanning and copying solely via mobile devices. Overall, the TS702 is an excellent choice for families that prefer top-notch output over affordable operating expense.
Such as HP’s Tango X and DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer, the TS702 supports scanning and production duplicates but does not have a scanner. First, it depends on the video cam in your mobile phone or tablet computer, which means that scanning multipage documents isn’t exactly efficient and, often, the quality will not be just comparable to you had received from a flatbed scanner. A lot depends on the quality of your mobile device’s video cam, your persistence, and how stable and methodic you‘re while taking the photo of the document or picture you are scanning.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS702
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS702 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS702 Driver
- TS700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- TS700 series Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive): download