Canon Pixma TS5060 Driver FREE Download – The Canon PIXMA TS5060 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer allows you to publish, check, and much more to utilize only one gadget. The printer’s small style makes this a fantastic workplace important that can quickly shape many workplace set-ups. Canon Pixma TS5060 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS5060 Review
The Canon PIXMA House TS5060 as an all-in-one house printer by the OEM. Within this section, there‘re two kinds of individuals i. e. individual and office. The TS5060 is a much better fit for the previous compared to the last primarily because the office would need a gadget that can deal with quantities and varied utilisations.
The TS5060, as discussed previously, is mainly a picture printer that can check and duplicate also. Efficiently, you ought to place this gadget on your shortlist if you require a picture printer, however, can utilize scanning and duplicating works too. Here’s our evaluation.
With every Canon printer, you understand you’ll get a minimum of something – outcome high quality. Within its course, the result top quality from the Canon PIXMA House TS5060 is over the same level. Provides outstanding prints, despite whether you publish message, graphics, or pictures.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS5060
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS5060 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS5060 Driver
- Mac OS: