Canon Pixma TS8220 Driver FREE Download – Canon Pixma TS8220 The Canon Pixma TS8220 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One is, besides the enhancement of a handful of fascinating arts and crafts and hands-free-printing features, basically the same AIO as its precursor, the Pixma TS8120. Canon Pixma TS8220 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS8220 Review
Such as all the six-ink Pixmas they have evaluated throughout the years, the TS8220 prints exceptionally well, but, also such as the rest of kind, it costs excellent deal use. Along with above-par output, the TS8220’s support for popular scrapbooking and various other crafting jobs, as well as its new wise home features, make it a great-value home-and-family-oriented consumer-grade AIO printer for low-volume use.
With the current launch of 2 wide-format (tabloid-size) Pixmas, the Canon Pixma TS9520 Cordless Inkjet All-In-One and the Pixma TS9521C Wireless Crafter’s All-In-One, there are currently 7 TS-series models. They range from the small and light-duty TS3120 to the large and full-featured TS9521C.
The TS8220 drops about in the centre of this load, and it and the next model up the chain, the TS9120, are the just 2 TS models that come with six-ink imaging systems. The rest have five-ink policies, besides the TS3120, which uses 4.
Along with the primary cyan, magenta, yellow, and black (CMYK) process shades, the TS8220 comes with pigment-black and photo-blue inks. Inning accordance with Canon (and verified by my many reviews of consumer-grade Pixma picture printers over the years), the pigment-black dims message and makes black locations in pictures and video deeper. The photo-blue ink improves meaning (by assisting to eliminate graininess) and increases the colour range.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS8220
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS8220 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS8220 Driver
- TS8200 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows): download
- IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.1 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file): download