Epson L220 Driver – The Epson L220 inkjet is a printer from the latest L series made by the Epson manufacturer. This printer is a successor and the next generation of the previous type, namely the L210 type. Epson L220 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L220 Review
This printer is very reliable and able to work quickly, and is multifunctional. In addition to its high-speed performance for printing written documents or images at high speed, the model used in this printer also carries a minimalist theme.
Epson L220 Printer Design
The Epson L220 Inkjet Printer is given a special design to give a stylish and quite elegant, and practical appearance. The dimensions of this printer are 472 mm x 222 mm x 130 mm, with a weight of about 3 kg. The printer’s body is black, a combination of glossy black and matte black, which makes it look more exclusive.
Other Driver: Epson M200 Driver
As in the previous Epson L series printers, the Epson L220 printer is also equipped with an original infusion tank attached to the printer’s side. The Epson L220 is specifically designed as a multifunctional printer, both photos, written documents, and the features of this printer are printing and scanning. They copy features but with sophisticated specifications that make this printer very reliable in printing matters.
Epson L220 Printer Print Speed and Quality
The printing speed of this printer reaches 60 ppm (print per minute) with black ink mode and can print up to 4000 sheets. At the same time, the color ink mode can reach 30 ppm. The Epson L220 printing process speed exceeds the previous generation. The print quality is also excellent, which is 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi. Not only that but Micro Piezo technology is also provided in this printer head, making this printer one of the printers with considerable printing specifications. For printing, this printer has a capacity of up to 50 sheets capacity.
Epson L220 Driver – The paper sizes used on this printer are A4, A5, A6, B5, and other sizes. Apart from having good printing capabilities, this printer’s electrical power is also meager, only about 10 watts during the printing process. Additional One-touch Scan and copy button on the front makes it easier to Scan / Copy any document. Apart from print text and images at high speed, this printer is also capable of copying and scanning images or writing properly and without spots.
If you are interested in buying this printer, then the completeness of this printer is a printer set along with the original infusion tank, adapter, power cable, and USB cable, Printer software Install CD, printer user manual, and also a warranty card. This printer on the market is priced at a price is around 1,500,000 rupiah.
You can buy this Epson L220 printer online. Some of the advantages are free shipping and can pay on the spot. This feature is to reduce costs and fraud that often occurs. If interested, please click the button below to make it easier for you to choose the Printer Type and Model.
System requirements of Epson L220
- Windows 10 32-bit – Windows 10 64-bit – Windows 8.1 32-bit – Windows 8.1 64-bit – Windows 8 32-bit – Windows 8 64-bit – Windows 7 32-bit – Windows 7 64-bit – Windows XP 32bit – Windows 64bit – Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 – Windows Server 2008 64-bit – Windows Server 2003 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L220 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L220 Driver
Epson L220 Driver from Epson Website.