Epson L130 Driver – With the advancement in technology, inkjet printers, which would certainly run from ink every 200 web pages or two of publishing and were challenging to replenish, have been changed by ink storage container printers. Epson L130 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L130 Review
Epson L130 Driver – Such ink storage container printers publish with an ink tank that is less expensive than inkjet printers. Targeting the home and small workplace printer market, Epson, the No. 1 printer brand name in the nation (as each IDC records), has introduced the Epson L130 Ink Storage container printer for affordable and affordable publishing.
With publish cost as reduced as 7 paise each black publish and 18 paise each color publish, this printer makes a perfect shape for home and workplace use. It comes with a load of 4 spill-free 70 ml ink containers of colors Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black that can publish 4000 web pages each 70 ml black ink container and 6500 web pages each 3*CYM 70 ml ink containers for color.
Unlike traditional inkjet printers, where cartridge filling is an inconvenience, the user can replenish the ink tanks themselves without obtaining a solitary ink discolor in their body and using the printer as needed. The printer has automated and manual cleaning options that permit the user to do without publishing for days.
Important Features Of Epson L130
Epson L130 with 487 x 228 x 135 mm measurements is of the dimension of a small microwave and will easily in shape is among the edges of the room. Evaluating 2.8 kg, this printer is easy to move as needed. The control board is pretty simple and simple. There’s no display unit here, but the LED signs can assisting the user with mistake indicators when needed.
Epson L130 printer works with Home windows XP/XP Professional x64 Version/View/7/8/8./10 Mac OS X 10.6.8/ 10.7.x/10.8.x/10.9.x. It’s the perfect shape for both Home windows and Apple users.
3. Publish Residential or commercial homes
Epson L130 printer comes with a standard cassette input tray kind. The input tray can hold 50 sheets, while the output tray can store just 30 sheets each time. The printer supports A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL paper dimensions while publishing for 27 ppm for B/W prints and 15 ppm for color prints, which means the user can publish about 33 B/W web pages each min or 15 color web pages each min (may differ inning accordance with the quality setups). Publish resolution for each publish is 5760×1440 dpi which ensures a fine, non-pixelated picture on every publish.
Other Driver: Epson L220 Driver
The printer prints at a rate of 8.5 perceptions each min, thus production publishing fast and easy. You can make this printer cordless if you actually have the right router at your disposal.
4. Ink Price
A clear side on each ink container helps the user to determine when the container needs a replenish. Users can purchase a total set of ink or individual inks as required. Unlike inkjet printers, which have cartridges for CYM and black that will cost about Rs 2500, Epson’s L130 printer ink storage container printer refills come at about fifty percent the price. The black ink container costs Rs 309, while the color container will cost Rs 449 each, and all containers hold 65ml ink each.
Epson L130 Mini Piezo technology features Epson’s unique Mini Piezo publish goings combined with various other leading-edge features. Mini Piezo publishes goings utilize mechanical stress to publish the ink. Mini Piezo systems don’t use heat, which will greatly decrease ink deformations.
System requirements of Epson L130
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install the Epson L130 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L130 Driver
- L130_MAC_Printer Driver: download
- L130 Linux driver 1.1.0(08-2019): download
Epson L130 Driver from Epson Website.