Epson L6170 Driver – Having a new appearance, of course the performance and performance of the printer are also being improved, the PrecisionCore ™ printhead printing technology is also increasingly reliable. This Epson L6170 printer has an ISO speed of printing documents up to 15 ipm on black and white, and 8 ipm on color prints, while the print speed * / default is Up to 33 ppm / 20 pages per minute. Epson L6170 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L6170 Review
Apart from that, there is something special about the printing that the Epson L6170 series also supports automatic duplex (ADF) / B reverse printing of up to 6.5 pages per minute, this facility can make cost-effective purchases of paper media up to 50%.
The Epson L6170 printer can also print black and white documents with sharp text quality and is resistant to water and smudges. The Epson L6170 also has a very high resolution output capability of up to 4800 dpi. In addition, printing with glossy media such as photo printing needs, it will be even better.
Epson L6170 Driver – Of course, the quality of the printer must match the front of the printer equipped with a 2.4 inch color LCD screen, this LCD screen will of course facilitate the installation and operation of the printer without the need for a computer or laptop. By purchasing the Epson L6170 Printer, you can enjoy a warranty service of up to two years, including the printhead warranty, which is the most important part of a printer designed for high volume printing.
Other Driver: Epson L1110 Driver
The Epson L6170 Wifi All in One printer was launched in a simple yet elegant accent. The design of the large capacity ink tank integrated into this latest printer is different from the previous design, currently the ink tube design is on the front side of the printer, this makes the shape of this latest Epson L series printer look slimmer and more compact, of course also more save usage space.
Epson L6170 Printer Tank and Ink
Continuing the next discussion on the Epson L6170 printer ink tank, the printer sees that there is a need to review changes in ink design and how to fill it. Recently, there is a claim from Epson that the size of the Epson L6170 ink bottle is the smallest when compared to all tank printer brands on the market.
Epson L series printer inks are deliberately formulated to produce excellent high volume print quality. Each bottle is sealed separately to ensure the purity of the ink used, and prevent the occurrence of ink leakage problems, for filling the ink in the valve design model and the ink holes can reduce the risk of spillage.
Thanks to the comfortable and flexible Wi-fi support, connectivity is no longer a barrier. You can easily turn the printer on and off from your smartphone. The Wi-Fi Direct feature also allows you to connect up to 4 smartphone devices at once to the printer without requiring a router.
System requirements of Epson L6170
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install the Epson L6170 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L6170 Driver
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
Epson L6170 Driver from Epson Website.