Epson L1110 Driver – Choosing an Epson printer is not easy. Because so many variants are offered. However, if you want a printer that is only for household needs or school needs, the Epson L1110 should be your choice. The reason is, the printer with the EcoTank series is quite affordable and is known to be tough in its class. Epson L1110 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L1110 Review
1. Epson L1110 advantages: Its compact design
If the design is a big consideration for you in choosing a printer, the Epson L1110 should take home. You see, the style that is carried is modern and simple. Not adventurous. Thus, it will be very suitable to be stored in a modern corner of the room.
Besides, the size won’t take up much space to put it. It comes with 375 x 347 x 169 mm dimensions, making it very suitable to be placed near a desk or in a corner. The 2.7 kg weight also supports it if you want to move it easily. It’s only as heavy as a gaming laptop, really.
2. Epson L1110 advantages: Free from ink spills
With the design it carries, where the ink tank is one with the body, you will not experience ink spills everywhere. This is because the ink tank is in front of the right and is integrated into the body. Therefore, you don’t need to bother removing or installing the ink tank.
Likewise, refilling the ink feels very easy. Because each ink bottle has a lid with a locking nozzle that is unique according to its color, this way, you will avoid the tragedy of a wrong filling of ink spilling into another tank.
3. Epson L1110 advantages: Very economical use of ink
Epson L1110 Driver – Yes, the use of ink in this printer is very economical. With color printing, you can produce 7,500 pages, and with black ink, only 4,500 pages. Because with the technology used, you will avoid printing that blemishes and makes your ink wasteful.
Other Driver: Epson L220 Driver
4. The advantages of the Epson L1110: The print results are sharper and faster
As stated in the table above, the maximum resolution obtained from this printer is 5760 x 1440 dpi. Thus, you can print your photos in high quality. Of course, with a maximum paper capacity of A4, yes.
Then for the speed in printing, it also needs thumbs up. This Epson L1110 printer can do black print as fast as 10 ipm and color print 5 ipm. If you need to print jobs in a hurry, this printer is very reliable, you know.
5. Epson L1110 advantages: The price and warranty are very tempting
Epson L1110 comes at a low price; you certainly don’t need to worry about the print quality. Moreover, this printer can print on 4R photo paper with maximum results.
In addition, the warranty offered by Epson is also very tempting. This Japanese company will guarantee all components within 2 years or when it has exceeded 30,000 prints. This replacement is also included with the printhead component—an essential part of Epson printers.
System requirements of Epson L1110
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install the Epson L1110 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L1110 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson L1110 Driver from Epson Website.