Epson LQ-310 Driver – The Epson LQ-310 is here to enhance the flagship Epson LQ-300 Dot Matrix Printer. The Epson LQ-310 has better performance and speed than its predecessor. This printer is equipped with 24-pin with a print resolution of up to 360 x 360 dpi. Epson LQ-310 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson LQ-310 Review
The Epson Dot Matrix Printer will help you save on printing costs for needs such as printing proof of transactions and various types of reports that must be printed in duplicate. With the Dot Matrix Printer and duplicate paper, you can save on documentation expenses such as paper and ink and save more work time.
40% Faster than Previous Models
The Epson LQ-310 has a high print speed of up to 40% faster than the Epson LQ-300. This Dot Matrix printer has a Buffer Memory Input capacity of 128 KB or almost twice as much as the previous series. The larger memory capacity allows the printer to print at a speed of up to 416 characters per second or 12 characters per inch.
Other Driver: Epson LX-310 Driver
More Tough Endurance
Epson has increased the durability of this printer by up to 67% more resilient than the Epson LQ-300 series. The Epson LQ-310 Dot Printer has an MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure) rating of 10,000 POH or 10,000 hours per Failure. Just compare it with the previous model, which had 6,000 POH.
More Efficient and Practical
The Epson LQ-310 Dot Matrix Printer is suitable for printing documents or proof of transactions that must be printed in duplicate. This printer can print up to 4 duplicate sheets (1 original sheet and 3 copies). The Epson LQ-310 is also equipped with a USB port and serial interface so that it is easier to connect to today’s modern computer devices.
Epson LQ-310 Driver – The appearance of the Epson LX-310 was originally intended for the low-end to mid-end market, in contrast to the LQ-310, which was aimed at the high-end market share. The LX-310 printer is equipped with a 120 KB data input feature so that the speed is 2 times faster than other printers.
Also, because it is primarily for the mid-end market, this printer is only equipped with a 9-pin print head. However, the difference between 9-pin and 24-pin printers is not that obvious. The difference only occurs when it is used to print images. This printer can print 357 characters per second in terms of speed and is 40% faster than other dot matrix printers.
In addition to having high speed and good print results, Epson says that this printer has a reliability of about 67% over previous types. So with high speed, good print results, and high reliability, this printer can effectively help the back office in the company. This printer has an MTBF of 10,000 POH, in contrast to the old model, which only has an MTBF of 6000 POH.
Companies really need dot-matrix printers because they only spend relatively cheap operational costs. Moreover, this type of printer model can print using NCR printing for duplicate printing. The price of the LX-310 printer is quite affordable for small and medium-sized companies. Enough with the price of 2 million, then this printer can be obtained.
Epson LX-310 specifications
- Print technology, the print method on this printer uses the dot matrix method, which can be used to print travel letters, notes, tickets, and others. This printer uses 9-pin technology, where use is preferred for printing documents with minimal graphics and more characters. This printer uses Bi-direction where the document is printed from top to bottom.
- Print Speed. For high-speed draft, this printer can print 390 characters per second. For normal speed drafts, this printer can print 357 characters per second. For slow-speed drafts, this printer can print 347 characters per second. For drafts, this printer can print 223 characters per second. For NLQ, this printer can print 56 characters per second.
- Print Characteristics The print characters used on this printer include Italic table, PC437 (US Standard Europe), PC860 (Portuguese), PC 850 (Multilingual), PC861 (Icelandic), PC865 (Nordic), PC 863 (Canadian French), Roman 8, BRASCII, ISO Latin, ISO 8859 and PC 858.
- Interface and Data Input, for input data buffer of 128 kb. For the default interface using parallel Bi-Direction (IEEE-1284 nibble mode support) and USB 2.0 Serial Support.
- Reliability (Durability) MVBF is around 20 million lines, MTBF is 10000 POH, print head life is around 400 million strokes, and tape life span is around 4 million characters or 14 dots per character.
- 6. Electrical Specifications The voltage required by this printer is AC 120 / 220-240 volts. For frequencies around 50-60 Hz. Power consumption is 27 W, and power during sleep mode is 1 W.
System requirements of Epson LQ-310
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 2000.
How to Install the Epson LQ-310 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson LQ-310 Driver
- LQ-310_Drivers/Software: download
Epson LQ-310 Driver from Epson Website.