Epson LX-350 Driver FREE – Epson, globe leader of impact printers, presents a brand-new printer with the same technology, dependability, and quality of its precursors but with a more small discussion and robustness. Epson LX-350 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson LX-350 Review
The new LX-350 has fast and durable EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints up to 347 personalities each second, and is ideal for front and back workplace applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery.
Currently more dependable than ever, the LX-350 has an implied time between failing of 10,000 running hrs.
Other Driver: Epson L550 Driver
This model is very cost-effective, using simply about 1.3W in rest setting and 23W while powered. ENERGY STAR qualifies LQ-350 for its excellent power effectiveness. It runs efficiently with older computer systems, as well as new ones. To connect it with a PC, you can use either a USB port, Serial, or LPT1 (Identical port).
Much like the model over, Epson LX-350 has qualified by ENERGY STAR for its excellent power effectiveness. This model is less expensive than LQ-350, and it’s made to conserve your money through its functioning duration. While the printer remains in rest setting, it uses just 1.1W and 27W when it’s powered on. Epson LX-350 is easy to incorporate, and it comes with Identical, Serial, and USB user interfaces.
The highly dependable Epson LX-350 has an implied time between failings of 10,000 running hrs and is ideal for front and back workplace applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery.
An extremely cost-effective printer to run, the LX-350 assists in saving money with its high bow yield of 4 million personalities and its reduced power consumption. Using simply 1.1 W in rest settings and 27 W when powered on, the LX-350 is qualified by ENERGY STAR for its excellent power effectiveness.
Easy to incorporate, the LX-350 has identical serial and USB user interfaces as standard and will shape nicely into work desks, many thanks to its small design and cable television management system.
System Requirements of Epson LX-350
- Windows 2000, Windows XP(32/64bit), Windows Vista(32/64bit), Windows 7(32/64bit), Windows 8(32/64bit), Windows 8.1(32/64bit), Windows 10(32/64bit).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson LX-350 Driver
- LX-350 Printer Driver: download
- Support for Linux: download
Epson LX-350 Driver from Epson Website.