Download Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver FREE – Designed for ease-of-use, the Canon imageCLASS D1120 Black & White Laser Multifunction Copier offers practical functions that consolidate every one of your workplace devices right into one durable, rapid and energy-efficient networkable photocopier. Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D1120 Review
It boasts a first printout time of approximately 8 seconds and supplies numerous prints at quicken to 30 pages-per-minute. To fulfill the demands of a hectic office setting, the D1120 awaits networking via its integrated Ethernet port.
The D1120 boasts a durable optimum task cycle of 20,000 pages regular monthly. The supplied 500-sheet cassette and 50-sheet multipurpose tray accommodate all different sizes and also sorts of media, up to lawful dimension. Paper ability can be broadened with an additional 500-sheet cassette (optional). It also has a 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Paper Feeder (DADF) that enables printing, duplicating, or scanning of solitary- or double-sided originals to produce a double-sided outcome.
This multifunction copier provides access to the control board, printer toner, and paper supply from the machine’s front. It likewise integrates the Canon Solitary Cartridge System, which incorporates the printer toner and a drum in one easy-to-replace device, causing excellent photo high-quality consistency and removing the hassle of saving and also replacing different toner and drum units.
The D1120 features a smart Power Saver setting that lowers your power consumption to about 3 watts of power and fulfills POWER STAR guidelines, helping you save cash on power expenses.
- The imageCLASS D1120 is the base version within the D1100 collection. It gives durable copier attributes such as a big paper supply and multifunction capacities in a simple, portable plan.
In today’s workplace environment, maintaining your expenses reduced is crucial for a successful business.
- The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) allows you to copy or color scan from solitary or double-sided originals and produce double-sided results easily, reducing your paper use as much as fifty percent.
- The intelligent Power Saver setting reduces your power intake to roughly 3 watts of power, and also, the product fulfills ENERGY CELEBRITY standards, assisting you to conserve cash on energy expenses.
- Incorporating straightforward company devices with efficiency-boosting functions offers you included flexibility.
- Made for ease-of-use, the D1120 gives access to the control panel, printer toner, and paper supply from the machine’s front. There is no demand to get around to situate your prints or to transform the consumable.
- The smart paper handling of the D1120 allows you to fit approximately 1050 sheets of paper (including the optional 500-sheet cassette) of all different dimensions and kinds, approximately lawful dimensions.
- The D1120 includes the Canon Solitary Cartridge System, which incorporates the toner and drum in one easy-to-replace system, leading to outstanding photo top quality retention and getting rid of the complication and warehousing of different printer toner and drum consumables.
- An optional Wireless/Wired MFP Publish Server is available for wireless printing.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D1120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, MacOS 11
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D1120 from Canon Website.