Download Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver FREE – Canon remains the # 1 Option in Individual Photo Copiers. The brand-new imageCLASS D660 continues our superior reputation for high quality and integrity under the imageCLASS-branded items. Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D660 Review
The Canon imageCLASS D660 electronic copier/printer is meant for businesses that need a durable copier with maintenance-free performance.
The copier includes Canon’s unique Single Cartridge System, including the drum, advancement unit, and toner in one quickly replaceable cartridge. The imageCLASS D660’s L50 cartridge, which ships with the product, yields around 5,000 black-and-white copies at 5% thickness for an affordable $0.03 per duplicate.
A 30-sheet automatic record feeder can approve approximately legal dimension and duplicate letter-size papers at 13 copies-per-minute (CPM) and legal-size papers at 10 pm. Digital modern technology, via the touch of a solitary switch, facilitates looking at multi-page files.
The imageCLASS D660 features Canon’s Advanced Printing Innovation for premium laser prints with 600 x 600 dpi resolution. For added adaptability and also customer convenience, the imageCLASS D660 supports both parallel and USB user interfaces.
The imageCLASS D660 supplies quickly, efficient paper taking care of through a 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, which accepts media selection, including bond, level, as well as coloured paper transparencies, labels and also envelopes, for the quick, no-worry procedure.
The Canon imageCLASS D660 electronic photocopier/printer is intended for companies that need a durable photocopier with maintenance-free efficiency. The photocopier features Canon’s special Solitary Cartridge System, including the drum, development unit and printer toner in one easily changeable cartridge.
The imageCLASS D660’s L50 cartridge, which ships with the item, yields approximately 5,000 black-and-white duplicates at 5% thickness for a cost-effective $0.3 each copy. A 30-sheet automated document feeder can approve originals up to lawful dimension and recreate letter-size documents at 13 copies-per-minute (CPM) and legal-size documents at 10 CPM. Electronic technology, through the touch of a solitary switch, facilitates collating of multi-page documents.
The imageCLASS D660 features Canon’s Advanced Publishing Technology for top-quality laser prints with 600 x 600 dpi resolution. For included versatility and user benefit, the imageCLASS D660 supports both identical and USB user interfaces.
The imageCLASS D660 offers fast, efficient paper handling through a 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, which approves various media, consisting of a bond, ordinary and coloured paper transparencies, tags and envelopes, for the fast, no-worry procedure.
- Canon’s Advanced Publishing Technology for top quality laster publishing. Supports both identical and USB user interfaces.
- Canons patented Solitary Cartridge System includes everything that can run out or wear – printer toner, drum and development unit – in one easily changeable cartridge for practically maintenance-free efficiency.
- Fast 13 copies-per-minute speed (letter), 10 copies-per-minute (lawful).
- Practical and efficient 30-sheet Automated Document Feeder.
- 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette for big copying jobs, plus 100 sheets multi-purpose tray for alternating paper feeding.
- Zoom in between 50% and 200%, in 1% increments.
- Memory Collate; 2 on 1 picture combination; Automated exposure; Picture and Printer toner Saver mode; uses the Canon L50 cartridge generating approximately 5,000 duplicates (included);
- ENERGY STAR.
- 3 year warranty (limited components and labour) with Free On-Site Solution for the first year.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D660
- Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver
- Canon Advanced Printing Technology for Canon imageCLASS D680/D660/D661 R1.10 Ver.1.10 (Windows Vista/Windows 7 32bit): download
- Driver for Mac OS:
- Driver for Linux:
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D660 from Canon Website.