Download Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver FREE – A step down from the Editors’ Choice ImageClass MF249dw, the ImageClass D570 is an entry-level monochrome all-in-one (AIO) printer created for usage in a home-based or micro workplace, a small workgroup, or as an individual AIO. Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D570 Review
A considerable difference between the D570 and its brother or sister is that the last features an automatic document feeder (ADF) for sending multipage documents to the scanner, whereas the former does not. In testing, the MF249dw and also the D570 produced comparable print high quality. These two little lasers AIOs have much in common, making the ImageClass D570 a suitable less-expensive choice to the MF249dw as a light-duty monochrome laser AIO.
Small, Strong, Reliable
Like the MF249dw and several other Canon monochrome laser AIOs, including the ImageClass MF227dw and the ImageClass MF216n (two earlier top choices), the D570 is flat-black, reasonably tiny, and also cube-shaped. It determines 12.3 by 15.4 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and evaluates 25.2 pounds, making it 2 inches much shorter and 5 pounds lighter than the MF249dw.
Similarly, HP’s priced LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw (one more entry-level monochrome laser AIO) is shorter by greater than an inch, a couple of inches smaller sized from front to back, and also lighter by greater than 8 pounds.
While all the AIOs discussed right here so far have scanners for making black-and-white duplicates and shade scans, as discussed, the D570 is the only one sans an ADF for automatically scanning and also duplicating multipage papers. Additionally, the MF249dw’s ADF is auto-duplexing, implying that it scans both sides of two-sided records without needing to flip them by hand.
The Canon AIOs right here all have 250-sheet paper input trays and single-sheet multipurpose trays for printing one-off envelopes and other off-size media, whereas the HP M130fw has just one 150-sheet paper input source.
The D570’s optimum regular monthly duty cycle is 15,000 pages, with an advised printer volume of 750 to 3,000 pages, which is the same as the MF249dw’s and the various other Canon AIOs reviewed below. The HP M130fw, however, is rated at 10,000 pages optimum as well as much as 1,500 pages advised.
Setup and performing walkup tasks, such as making copies or scanning ID cards (there’s a different setting for that), on the D570, are taken care of with a somewhat busy-looking, however well-laid-out as well as user friendly control panel including various buttons and a vital pad. Also, it’s all anchored by a five-line monochrome LCD.
Numerous Connection Choices
Like most printers nowadays– entry-level or otherwise– the Canon D570 comes with various connectivity functions, starting with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and linking to a solitary PC via USB. Mobile alternatives consist of Wi-Fi Direct for attaching smartphones to the printer without either it or the smart device or tablet computer being part of a network and Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Service, Google Cloud Publish and also Mopria Publish Services.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D570
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D570 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D570 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / ScanGear): download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D570 from Canon Website.