Download Canon imageCLASS D550 Driver FREE – If you know with the Editors’ Selection Canon imageClass MF4570dn, your initial reaction to the Canon imageClass D550 might well be to question why Canon is marketing 2 mono laser MFPs for the same cost. Canon imageCLASS D550 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D550 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D550 Review
The 2nd response will likely be to ask yourself if the D550 is overpriced, given that it lacks the network support as well as fax features that the MF4570dn offers. Dig a little deeper, however, and you’ll locate that the D550 provides some attributes of its very own that the MF4570dn does not have.
Plainly made as an individual mono laser MFP, with only a USB link, the D550 is a close match to the MF4570dn for speed, and it scores just a touch reduced for output high quality. What makes it at least perhaps worth the same rate is that along with a print duplexer, which both designs consist of (for printing on both sides of a page), the D550 uses a duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF), which you won’t locate on the MF4570dn.
The duplexing ADF is handy if you require to duplicate two-sided files very commonly. Combined with the print duplexer, it also lets you quickly copy both solitary and dual-sided originals to either solitary or double sided copies if you like, valuable ease that can conserve a lot of paper.
Beyond these essential differences– the absence of network and also fax assistance and the addition of a duplexing ADF– the D550 has a great deal in common with the MF4570dn, beginning with a comparable dimension.
At 14.3 by 15.4 by 16.9 inches (HWD), the D550 is a little as well huge to share a workdesk with pleasantly, however, it’s little enough so you must have the ability to find an area for it nearby without too much trouble.
Paper handling is a little restricted in the feeling that there are no options for extra trays. Yet, it’s more than enough for an individual printer, with a 250-sheet primary tray, one-sheet hand-operated feed, as well as the automatic print duplexer. The 50-page ADF, in a similar way, offers more than enough capability for individual use.
Establishing the D550 on a Windows View system was definitely typical. More importantly, the rate went over. I clocked the printer on our company applications collection (utilizing QualityLogic’s hardware and software for timing) at an efficient 13.2 pages per min (ppm). That makes the D550 one of the fastest printers we have actually yet tested in its price course.
A lot more specifically, the D550 is basically linked with the MF4570dn, at 12.3 ppm. (Note that a 1 ppm distinction in the checked rate isn’t substantial on our examinations.) As two various other factors of recommendation, the similarly priced HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP that they recently reviewed taken care of only 7.5 ppm, and also amongst MFPs that are limited to USB links, the Canon ImageClass D420 ($199 direct, 3 celebrities), managed only 9.9 ppm.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D550
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D550 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D550 from Canon Website.