Download Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn Driver FREE – The Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn printer’s small dimension allows workplaces to place in a small workspace. Anybody can access the imageCLASS LBP352dn by using a suitable mobile phone with access to Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria PrintService, or Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish. Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS Linux.
Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn Review
The first publish out the time of 7 secs will ensure prints have begun before you can make it to the printer. The imageCLASS LBP352dn will be finished with the record quickly, with web pages being distributed for 65 pages per minute.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn comes with standard features that can easily handle daily needs. The standard paper capacity of 600 sheets can provide workplaces with enough paper to complete the job without needing to quit and reload paper.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS LBP325dn Driver
The paper cabinet can process paper dimensions up to 8.5″ x 14″, while the bypass tray can be used to process envelopes, tags, transparencies, and a variety of paper kinds. The imageCLASS LBP352dn provides standard duplexing abilities to produce two-sided reports—saving your workplace paper.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn high-yield black publishes cartridge has an approximated yield of 25,000 pages—reducing your cost-per-page and conserving your workplace money. The imageCLASS LBP352dn black all-in-one publishes cartridge has a standard yield of 11,000 pages—with 5% coverage.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS : 10.10.5 – 11.0.1
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn Driver
- [Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.30: download
- [Windows 32bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.30: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.7 [Mac OS: 10.10.5 – 11.0.1]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn from Canon Website.