Canon Pixma iP3500 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma iP3500 is an inexpensive, single-function printer developed for house individuals with light publishing requires. Gladly, this $80 inkjet’s outcome high quality suffices for not just basic individual use–printing emails and directions, but this likewise suffices for institution records and so forth. Canon Pixma iP3500 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma iP3500 Review
Canon iP3500’s style is easy and straightforward. The black-and-silver printer stands 17. 2 inches broad, 11. 9 inches deep, and 5. 7 inches high, and this evaluates 10. 8 extra pounds. The control board is essentially missing. The includes on the front from the printer are the power and terminate/feed switches and a PictBridge-enabled USB port.
The printer has two input choices. The back input assistance folds up out of the body from the printer, while the front input assistance prolongs out of the front skin. The back input holds as many as 150 sheets from ordinary paper and benefits all the appropriate paper kinds. The front input holds as much as 100 sheets from ordinary paper and ought to be utilized just for ordinary paper.
System requirements of Canon Pixma iP3500
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit).
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma iP3500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).