Canon Pixma MG2924 Driver – The PIXMA MG2924 is a small Cordless Inkjet All-In-One printer that provides inexpensive cordless publishing in your home. The MG2924 offers a range from methods to earn mobile phone and tablet computer publishing practical and straightforward. The Canon Publish App1 allows you to quickly publish and check pictures or files from your mobile phone. Canon Pixma MG2924 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
With its shadow publishing feature, you can publish straight from your suitable mobile phone utilising choose on the internet shadow solutions. And Google Shadow Print2 allows you to print from anywhere you‘re with applications you used daily. The MG2924 likewise fits optional extra-large ink cartridges so that you can delight in much more publishing and less ink cartridge substitutes. The inexpensive PIXMA MG2924 makes high quality publishing inexpensive.
Canon Pixma MG2924 Driver Detail Support
- Windows 10 (32-bit) – Windows 10 (64-bit) – Windows 8.1 (32-bit) – Windows 8.1 (64-bit) – Windows 7 (32-bit) – Windows 7 (64-bit) – Windows Vista (32-bit) – Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit) – Windows XP (64-bit)
– Windows Server 2008 (32-bit) – Windows Server 2008 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2016 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2019 (64-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) – macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) – macOS 10.12 (Sierra) – OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) – OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) – OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
– Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) – Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) – Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) – Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) – Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) – Mac OS X 10.1 (10.1).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG2924 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MG2924 Driver