Canon Pixma MG3020 Driver – Quickly publish, check, and duplicate files in your home with the white PIXMA MG3020 Cordless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Publishing is from top quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution, and it‘s quick with 8. 0 ipm and 4. 0 ipm publish rates in black and shade, specifically. Files as much as 8. 5 x 14 ” in dimension can be produced, while an 8. 5 x 11. 7 ” flatbed on the system enables scanning and duplicating with an optical resolution from 1200 x 600 dpi. Canon Pixma MG3020 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
This printer has a Crossbreed Ink System for long-term prints and includes Ethernet and USB 2. 0 for linking to a computer system or house network. Furthermore, this has Wi-Fi for publishing over a cordless web or while utilising a mobile phone. Automatic Power On transforms the PIXMA MG3020 Cordless All-in-One Inkjet on when this spots a publish task, and this likewise has a peaceful setting if you‘re posting late in the evening.
Canon Pixma MG3020 Driver Detail Support
- Windows 10 (32-bit) – Windows 10 (64-bit) – Windows 8.1 (32-bit) – Windows 8.1 (64-bit) – Windows 7 (32-bit) – Windows 7 (64-bit) – Windows Vista (32-bit) – Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit) – Windows XP (64-bit) –
Windows Server 2008 (32-bit) – Windows Server 2008 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2016 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2019 (64-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) – macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) – macOS 10.12 (Sierra) – OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) – OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) – OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) –
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) – Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) – Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) – Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) – Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) – Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) – Mac OS X 10.1 (10.1).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG3020 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MG3020 Driver