Canon Pixma MG2950 Driver FREE Download – Canon Pixma MG2950 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. An all-in-one printer for ₤ 30 sounds rather extraordinary as well as on paper. The Canon PIXMA MG2950 offers all the basics, including a wireless link for a free print. The printer is readily available in black or white and has a fresh, modern-day look.
Canon Pixma MG2950 Review
The front gravely undercut, reducing the total footprint when the device is open for printing. Abnormally for a Canon printer, it feeds paper from a tray at the back, which can stand up to 60 sheets, and feeds out to a telescopic output tray at the front. There’s no front cover to the maker.
Having this straight paper path makes it much easier to publish on the card, as it doesn’t need to make the 180-degree turn that media in a front-loading printer has to.
Ahead, the simple A4 scanner has no Automatic Record Feeder– you wouldn’t expect one at this cost– and also to its left is a straightforward control panel, with physical switch and even pinhead LEDs.
The twin cartridges, one black and the other tri-color port-in from the front, once you’ve turned down a panel behind the output tray. They’re not that straightforward to get at, and you need to press the cartridges approximately click into the area, which is a little bit fiddly.
Cartridges are available in two capabilities, though even the XL variations have maximum page matters of 400 pages black and also 300 colors.
Link is using USB or cordless web link as well as the Wi-Fi connection is very easy to set up, with just several switch presses, one on the printer, and the various other on your router. The software program is the standard package of top quality Canon apps, including My Photo Yard, and also Easy-WebPrint.
Canon rates the PIXMA 2950 at 8ppm black and 4ppm color and also in our examinations we obtained quite close. Our five-page mono text print finished in 47 secs, giving a print speed of 6.4 ppm. However, this raised to 6.7 ppm on the 20-page edition. There’s no duplex facility on the maker unless you transform the paper by hand.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG2950
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG2950 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MG2950 Driver
- MG2900 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP):
- MG2900 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac):
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file):
or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma MG2950 from .