Canon Pixma MG4220 Driver FREE Download – Canon Pixma MG4220 colour inkjet multifunction will easily handle the needs of an office. Still, its ink costs are higher compared to average, and they’re ludicrously expensive if you make the mistake of purchasing the low-capacity PG-240 and CL-241 cartridges. On the various other hands, the unit provides an excellent output, makes fast work of business documents and duplicates, and immediately duplexes—a nice feature set for the price. Canon Pixma MG4220 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MG4220 Review
The Pixma MG4220 is easy to set up via Wi-Fi or USB. The control board, sadly, is still not so simple to use. On this model, Canon proceeds its practice of placing three switches under the LCD (a 2. 5-inches on the Pixma MG4220) to perform certain activities, instead compared to allowing you use the perfectly adequate four-way cursor control and OK switch. Jumping backward and forward amongst all the switches is both pointless and aggravating. Relatively, the software is a design of effectiveness, and the brand-new fast food selection for typical jobs is accessible on the eye. The MFP provides complete support for scanning, copying, and Internet publishing.
The Pixma MG4220’s 100-sheet input tray and 50-sheet output tray make it purely a low-volume printer. That it will immediately refeed the paper to publish beyond (automated duplexing, in many other words) is a benefit. You will find no automated document feeder for the letter/A4-size scanner on the top of the Pixma MG4220, but the cover telescopes a complete inch to approve thicker products. The MFP’s card port supports direct picture publishing from SD Card and Memory Stick media.
Going by our tests, the Pixma MG4220 is easily fast enough for an office when publishing and copying business documents. Monochrome web pages left at about 6. 8 web pages each min on the PC and 6. 6 ppm on the Mac, while duplicates reached a playful 6. 4 ppm. Pictures, on the various other hands, published instead gradually. Snapshot-size (4-by-6-inch) pictures posted at a bit under three ppm to ordinary paper but at a price of just about 0. six ppm on shiny paper. Full-page colour pictures made to bright paper at a rate of 0. three ppm, about average for an entry-level inkjet MFP.
The output from the Pixma MG4220 readies, but typical current-generation Canon. At default setups, the message is sharp and black, the monochrome video has a little purple colour, and plain-paper colour video could be a little darker and use more comparison. At the printer’s best setting, message suffices for business documents, however incredibly slow to show up compared to default setups. Colour pictures appearance charming, with our just small complaint being the slight orange colour. Said colour, however, does give the photos a pleasant, warm ambience.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG4220
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG4220 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MG4220 Driver
- Windows: download
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download