Canon Pixma MG4120 Driver FREE Download – Canon Pixma MG4120 colour inkjet multifunction (publish/copy/check) is among the less expensive MFPs on the marketplace to feature paper-saving automated duplexing. It also creates nice-looking output at a reasonable speed. Colour-ink costs are less than average for a low-price MFP, too, so pictures and Internet web pages are relatively inexpensive to publish. The black ink is pricey; however, so publishing out daily letters and call documents costs more significant than the standard. Canon Pixma MG4120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MG4120 Review
You can connect the Pixma MG4120 straight for your PC via USB, or network it using the incorporated Wi-Fi. The units flip-up 2. 4-inch LCD screen is easy to read and makes using the printer a wind generally. Canon needs to ditch the 3″ function” switches for production choices, however. Needing to move your fingers to those switches is a wild-goose chase and initiative; the OK switch and four-way cursor control would undoubtedly be enough. The Pixma MG4120 also features SD Card and Memory Stick ports for publishing pictures or offloading checks.
Paper-handling features on the Pixma MG4120 are moderate, however adequate for home use. You obtain a single 100-sheet letter/lawful input tray at the front of the unit, and a 50-sheet output tray straight over it. The group does not have an automated document feeder for the A4/letter-size scanner, but it does offer an automated duplexer for problem-free two-sided publishing. The cover for the scanner telescopes to accommodate thicker material.
The Pixma MG4120’s output has to do with the same quality as what you see from various other Canon Pixma MG-series printers–that is, quite great. The message is sharp, otherwise laserlike. Colour video have an orange skew that can make faces appearance spray-tanned, but the colour also makes for warm-feeling landscapes and still-lifes. Picture information.
Speed benefits daily jobs and the strange picture. In our tests, the Pixma MG4120 published message web pages at 6. 5 web pages each min on the PC and 7. one ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size pictures posted at 2. six ppm on ordinary paper, and 1. 2 ppm on picture paper. Colour PDF web pages and full-page images published on the Mac took two times as lengthy as the average.
Checks and duplicates at ordinary and higher resolutions were decently fast. And, in situation you were wondering, the Pixma MG4120’s efficiency drops right according to the numbering convention of the MG series to the MG2120 and MG3120, and slower compared to the MG6120 and the more recent MG5220.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG4120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG4120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).