Canon Pixma MG3522 Driver FREE Download – Canon PIXMA MG3522 Cordless Inkjet Picture All-in-One Printer (Publish, Copy, Check). The PIXMA MG3522 Cordless Inkjet Picture All-in-One places excellent publish top quality and great ease in a solitary small package deal. Its crossbreed ink method combines colour ink for vivid shades and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp message. Canon Pixma MG3522 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MG3522 Review
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Cordless Inkjet Picture All-in-One functions Printer, Photocopying & Scanners. Chauffeur download and install os compatibility Home windows 7, Home windows 8, Home windows XP, Home windows View, and chauffeur Mac OS X v 10. 6. 8-10. 9. x 13. PIXMA MG collection with a small design, as well as provide top quality outcomes for each of your prints.
Many thanks to the crossbreed ink system integrate a colour ink in each colour is a black pigment ink and produce exceptional message quality. Indeterminate pictures with a resolution of colour publish up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, as well as with the use of small print going technology. Auto Duplex Publishing takes you to environmentally friendly as well as publish automatic into a 2-sided paper that can help in reducing the use of paper and conserve time and cost. Also AirPrint for printing straight from via Ipad, iPhone/iPod touch wirelessly from practically throughout the area far from your access.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG3522
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG3522 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).