Epson L805 Driver – If some of the printing needs we need still rely on other people, we also have to hire these third parties for their expertise. Now, almost all the casual printing needs that you will need daily can be done by your printer, from copying, scanning, faxing, even to photo printing. If you look at the nominal close to the 4 million that the L805 series from Epson has, what capabilities will it have. Epson L805 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L805 Review
No Cartridge Anymore
Seeing the classy appearance of the L805, which is now equipped with a small space equipped with various liquid ink bottles, it is certain that the L805 will have a special feature in photo printing activities. Precisely.
Users pay attention again that the L805 does not have a flat-bed facility in it, so this means that the high price of the L805 will only be limited to printing needs. In short, this cheap L805 is included in the conventional printer category that may not be right for business people.
Other Driver: Epson L1300 Driver
High Resolution To Compensate For Your Best Camera Shots
All right, it would be acceptable if this cheap L805 only relied on its photo printing capabilities. But if at the high price of the L805 you are only treated to mediocre quality, then the L805 is not worthy of my recommendation, of course.
And a result, the print capability of the L805, which is ready to deliver a resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi, deserves thumbs up. Why? Because later on a high-resolution camera, you will have good friends, and believe me, the prints that the L805 owns will definitely not disappoint you even though the maximum format is still A4.
Already Equipped With Wireless Facilities
Enough high resolution to satisfy you? Wait a minute. The price of the L805 is clearly not balanced if you only rely on the high-resolution quality because you still need applicative ease of work, of course. And the L805 is ready to provide you with wireless facilities in the L805’s specifications, which means you want to print photos directly from your smartphone even though there won’t be a problem. Just connect the SSID that is owned by this L805 with your smartphone.
System requirements of Epson L805
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L805 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L805 Driver
- Epson Web Installer for Windows (Driver & Utilities Full package): download
- Epson Web Installer for Mac (Driver & Utilities Full package): download
- Printer Driver for Linux (Generic Driver): download
Epson L805 Driver from Epson Website.