Download Canon Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Driver FREE – The Canon ImageClass LBP712Cdn ($900) single-function printer creates excellent-looking documents at outstanding rates. It comes with a huge paper capacity, and you can expand it significantly too. Canon Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Review
Simply about everything about the LBP712Cdn, from its 80,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle to its 40-pages-per-minute (ppm) score, says quantity. But although quantity should also imply cost-effective use, its per-page cost of printer toner is fairly high. That, together with its fairly high purchase price, moistens the LB712Cdn’s overall worth.
Design and Features
Measuring 18.1 by 18.3 by 15.3 inches (WDH) and evaluating 77.2 extra pounds, the ImageClass LBP712Cdn huge and hefty. You will need 2 reasonably in shape individuals to wrestle it from the package and into its perch, which, provided this machine’s dimension and weight, needs to be a stout bench or table. Additionally, the LBP712Cdn supports just wired (Ethernet and USB) links.
- Other Driver: Canon Color imageCLASS LBP654Cdw Driver
Not just exists no Wi-Fi (802.11), also as a choice. Still, you will not find both the most popular peer-to-peer procedures, Wi-Fi Direct or near-field interaction (NFC), for connecting to mobile devices without being connected to a network, either.
Canon’s Publish Business application picks up a lot of relaxation when publishing from shadow websites or your mobile devices, as well as publishing from e-mail. You can also publish from USB thumb owns. The USB port resides on the right side of the framework, simply over the multi-purpose tray.
When it comes to compatibility, the LPB712Cdn supports Canon’s default web page summary language (PDL), UFR II, as well as HP’s PCL5c/e and PCL6, and Adobe’s PostScript. Both PCL and PostScript are used in premium desktop computer publishing applications, such as video and document design, which, to name a few benefits, will permit you to use this printer’s output as compounds, or proofs, for bigger runs on publishing presses.
Publishing from the shadow, USB thumb owns, or various other walk-ups (PC-free) options are handled from the front panel, which resides in addition to the framework, to the right of the 200-sheet output tray. The panels manage to consist of a five-line monochrome LCD, a range of physical navigating switches, and a numerical keypad.
Duplex (two-sided) publishing is allowed by default, but you can easily transform it off in the driver’s user interface. The LBP712Cdn comes with 2 paper input resources: a 550-sheet main cabinet and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray for bypassing the main cabinet for 650 sheets.
If 650 web pages from 2 separate resources aren’t enough, you can amount to 3 550-sheet cassettes ($325 each), for a total of 2,300 sheets from 5 resources, for high quantity and/or the versatility of holding several various kinds of media at the ready, without needing to take the printer from solution to change media kinds.
System requirements of Canon Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Driver
- [Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.30: download
- [Windows 32bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.30: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.8 [Mac OS: 10.11.6 – 11.2.1]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn from Canon Website.