Download Canon Color imageCLASS LBP664Cdw Driver FREE – Canon’s Color imageClass LBP664Cdw is packed with features, consisting of enterprise, fleet, and solid security options, and it prints well, producing it a great wager for a low-volume node in a bigger company. Canon Color imageCLASS LBP664Cdw Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP664Cdw Review
Canon’s Color imageClass LBP664Cdw ($1,295) is a single-function (publish) color printer designed for enterprise atmospheres and fleet implementation. Apart from the enterprise and fleet compatibility and software improvements (leading to a significantly greater price).
It is an entry-level to midrange printer comparable in features, capacity, and quantity to our small workplace and workgroup Editors’ Choice, the Sibling HL-L8260CDW, and a couple of others. The LBP664Cdw prints well, but its operating costs are a little bit high for a printer at this price.
Small-Office-Sized Printer, Corporate-Class Abilities
At 23.3 by 17.5 by 23.1 inches and evaluating 47.8 extra pounds, the Color imageClass LBP664Cdw is small and light for a business printer. For instance, HP’s LaserJet Enterprise M653x is bulkier by several inches in both size and deepness and outweighs the Canon model by about 35 extra pounds.
The small-office Sibling HL-L8260CDW I mentioned previously, however, nearly suits the LBP664Cdw in impact and girth. Simultaneously, Epson’s WorkForce Profesional WF-C5290 Network Color Printer, an inkjet laser alternative with integrated document and fleet management features, is rather smaller and 14 extra pounds lighter compared to the Canon.
Other Driver: Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver
Finally, HP’s PageWide Profesional 552dw Printer, another inkjet laser alternative, takes up a bit much less space and evaluates 10.8 extra pounds, much less than today’s Canon review model.
Nowadays, most Canon colour printer performs walk-up jobs (say, publishing from the cloud), setup, and various other functions from the LBP664Cdw’s spacious 5-inch colour touch screen. It is adjustable because you (or your manager) can set up separate home displays containing application-specific symbols by users or divisions. You can include jobs such as process accounts and produce your own via Canon’s Application Collection, which works (in idea, anyhow) similarly to mobile phone applications.
Today’s business printers also permit you to monitor, set up, and produce use and various other records from their integrated internet websites, which Canon phone telephone calls the Internet UI Portal. The portal can be accessed from nearly any browser, also your phone’s.
The LBP664Cdw’s paper input capacity is 300 sheets, split in between a 250-sheet cassette and a 50-sheet bypass tray, and it is expanding to 850 sheets via an optional 550-sheet cabinet. This is a fairly standard setup for midrange small workplace printers. The Sibling HL-L8260CDW, for circumstances, has the same paper handling and growth setup. The HP M653x, on the various other hands, holds 1,200 web pages, which you can extend to 1,750.
System requirements of Canon Color imageCLASS LBP664Cdw
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Color imageCLASS LBP664Cdw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP664Cdw Driver
- [Windows 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30:
- [Windows 32bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30:
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.6 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0]:
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20:
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Color imageCLASS LBP664Cdw from .