Download Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver FREE – A reasonably valued color printer is a great enhancement to a mini or office, and the Canon Color imageClass LBP612Cdw ($279) is among the best we have seen recently. It offers a great blend of features and publishes quality, especially for video. Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Review
Although the LBP612Cdw isn’t mosting likely to set any speed documents, it comes very shut to its ranked rates for both simplex and duplex publishing. It is about as uniformly matched to the HP Color LaserJet Profesional M252dw, our Editors’ Choice color laser for mini or office, in price, features, and efficiency as you can obtain. One feature seen in the HP M252 that the LBP612Cdw does not have is NFC touch-to-print. The HP holds on to its Editors’ Choice, but by a hair.
A Flexible, Value-Priced Phenom
Light grey with a near blacktop, the LBP612Cdw measures a reasonably small 10.8 by 17 by 16.5 inches (HWD)—small enough to in shape on most desks—and evaluates 34.1 pounds. It’s slightly greater in the back than in the front, giving it a swept-back look, which is improved by the appearance of its front panel, to the right of the output tray, with its five-line monochrome LCD slanted upward for easy viewing.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver
The panel consists of an alphanumeric keypad—which can be used for configuration and to enter PINs for password-protected printing—along with a four-way rocker switch and standard function switches. Beyond the output tray, unseen beneath a small door is a port for a USB blink own. From it, you can publish files in JPEG, PDF, and TIFF styles from a thumb’s own.
It has a standard paper capacity of 151 sheets, between a 150-sheet main tray and a single-sheet multipurpose feeder, and it has an automated duplexer for publishing on both sides of a sheet of paper. That paper capacity is fairly reduced, but not unexpected considering the budget price.
The LBP612Cdw can connect to a computer system via USB or to a LAN by Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It also supports direct publishing over a peer-to-peer link with a suitable device via Wi-Fi Direct. Sustained mobile publishing applications and procedures consist of Canon Publish Business, Mopria Publish Solution, Apple AirPrint, and Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish.
One connection setting that it does not have, which the HP M252dw has, is Close to Area Interaction (NFC) touch-to-print capability. I evaluated the LBP612Cdw over an Ethernet link with its drivers installed on a computer system operating Home windows 10 Professional.
System requirements of Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw from Canon Website.