Download Canon imageCLASS D1650 Driver FREE – The Canon imageClass D1650 ($599) is a monochrome all-in-one printer designed for up to medium-volume publishing and copying in a small or mini workplace or work team. It is swift, its publish quality readies overall, and it has a large paper capacity of 650 sheets from the package and a high monthly duty cycle to back it up. Canon imageCLASS D1650 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D1650 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D1650 Review
The just massage is that publishing all those sheets isn’t inexpensive: Compared to contending models, the D1650’s operating costs are high. For small workplaces that can forgive the D1650’s expensive consumables for taking benefit of its many various other benefits, however, it is a solid monochrome AIO competitor.
Huge, Hefty, and High-Capacity
Measuring 17.8 by 19.5 by 18.3 inches (HWD) and evaluating 41.9 extra pounds, the D1650 is rather big and hefty for its course. The Editors’ Choice Canon imageClass MF424dw, for instance, is 4 inches narrower and evaluates about 5 extra pounds much less, and Brother’s MFC-L6700DW, another PCMag top pick, is a little bit bigger and about an extra pound lighter.
Slightly heavier and rather smaller sized is Lexmark’s MB2442adwe, while Epson’s WorkForce Profesional WF-M5799, an inkjet laser alternative, has to do with 4.5 inches larger extensive and comparable in heft.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS D1620 Driver
Also available from the control board is the D1650’s Application Collection, which allows you to produce 7 one-touch switches to perform the following functions: Consumables Information (printer toner and paper status), Copy (financial mode), Copy (hemorrhage reduce), ID Card Copy, Publish Template, Scan-to-Preset Location, and Standby Slide (screensaver).
You can also construct Application Collection faster ways and various other setup options, consisting of security, from the D1650’s integrated internet web server, a function common to most business-oriented AIOs.
Among the factors that the D1650 is so big is its huge paper capacity of 650 sheets, split in between a 550-sheet cassette and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray. If 650 sheets are not enough, you can amount to 3 550-sheet cabinets ($299 each), for an optimum capacity of 2,300 sheets. Also available is a mix cupboard/stand, which also costs $299.
Without a doubt, this is the highest paper capacity of any one of the printers mentioned here. The just rival that comes shut is the Sibling L6700DW, which can handle 570 web pages from the package and is expanding up to 1,610 sheets. The D1650’s maximum monthly duty cycle is 50,000 web pages, with a suggested monthly publish quantity of 7,500, which drops in its competitors’ center.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D1650
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D1650 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D1650 from Canon Website.