Download Canon imageCLASS D1370 Driver FREE – The Canon imageClass D1370 ($799 direct) is a qualified small-office monochrome laser MFP (multifunction printer) with good speed and a strong set of features, consisting of a duplexing automated document feeder (ADF). Canon imageCLASS D1370 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D1370 Review
As the highest-end (and -priced) model in the company’s new D1300 collection, it provides some benefits over the Canon imageClass D1320 ($499 direct, 3.5 celebrities) and Canon imageClass D1350 ($599 direct, 3.5 celebrities).
The D1370 can publish, copy, check, and fax (consisting of from your computer system, PC-Fax); check to e-mail or network folders (as well as path received faxes to them); publish from or check to a USB key. The white D1370 measures 18.4 by 17.8 by 18.6 inches (HWD), large enough that you would not want to share a work desk with, and evaluates 45 extra pounds.
On top is the 50-sheet duplexing automated document feeder (ADF), which allows you to check, copy, or fax two-sided documents without needing to feed the sheets one by one. The ADF swings up to expose the scanner’s legal-sized plate.
Besides, the output tray is a port for a USB thumb own, which you can publish from or check to. Over the output, the tray is the front panel (more of a “top panel” in this situation, as it faces nearly upward), a five-line monochrome display, a four-way controller, an alphanumeric keypad, and a moderate set of function switches.
The D1370 has a standard 550-sheet paper capacity, split between a 500-sheet main tray and a 50-sheet feeder. An automated duplexer for publishing on both sides of a sheet of paper is standard.
(As with various other current Canon printers, the D1370 ships with duplex publishing as the default. An extra 500-sheet tray ($200 road) is available to choose an optimum paper capacity of 1,050 sheets. The D1370 can connect to a PC via USB cable television or to a local-area network via Ethernet.
Our standard treatment for testing business publishing speed is to test using the printer’s default setups. Canon is perhaps the just printer manufacturer that makes duplexing (double-sided publishing) the default on most current printers. Thus, we evaluated the D1370 in a duplex setting, which tends to be slower than simplex (one-sided) publishing.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver
On the new variation of our business applications collection (using QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing), I timed the D1370 was available at an efficient 9.8 web pages each min (ppm), a great speed for its 35 ppm engine score (for publishing message documents without video or photos), particularly considering it was published in duplex.
It bordered both the D1320 (9.5 ppm) and D1350 (8.9 ppm), although the D1320’s score is shut enough to the D1370’s for them to be effectively connected. The Editors’ Choice Sibling MFC-8480DN ($400 road, 4 celebrities) evaluated at 10.6 ppm for simplex (one-sided) publishing on the same tests.
All the Canon D1300 collection printers were used the default host-based (UFR II LT) drivers. Among the D1370’s benefits over the various other 2 models is that it also consists of PCL and PostScript driver, which I did some advertisement hoc testing with.
The host-based drivers were actually the fastest of the 3 on each of our business application tests, especially in publishing an Adobe Acrobat file. It was greater than two times as fast as the PCL drivers and about 3 times as fast as the PostScript emulation.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D1370
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D1370 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS D1370 Driver
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear): download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.5 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D1370 from Canon Website.