Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Driver FREE Download – The Canon imageClass 4770n provides a great deal to just like, with the quick rate; fairly great outcome high quality; a network port; the capability to duplicate, check, and fax; and the benefit from an ADF. Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Review
Just like the Canon MF4450, the MF4770n does not have the duplexer (for two-sided publishing) that you’ll discover in, for instance, the Editors’ Option. Nevertheless, this shares comparable includes or else. Provided the reduced cost, this makes the MF4770n an appealing choice if you seldom require duplexing and a possibly appealing option if you never duplex.
The MF4770n can publish and fax from, also, to check to a PC, consisting of over a network, and this can job as a standalone photocopier and fax device. Just like many workplace MFPs, this provides both a flatbed and automated file feeder (ADF), with the 35-page ADF allowing you to check legal-size web pages. Paper handling—with a 250-sheet tray, one-sheet handbook feed, and no choices available—is appropriate for an individual printer or for sharing in a mini or little workplace with light- to medium-duty publish requires.
System requirements of Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).