Canon Maxify MB2120 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Maxify MB2120 Wireless Office Inkjet Printer is a one-drawer version of the Editors’ Selection Maxify MB2720 Wireless Office Inkjet Printer we assessed a few months back. Canon Maxify MB2120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Maxify MB2120 Review
In both performance and also output top quality, the MB2120, the MB2720, as well as the Canon Maxify MB5420 examined right here lately, behaved much the same– fast enough for use as an entry-level residence or home-based office all-in-one printer, with above-average print, check, and copy high quality. The MB2120’s paper ability, only half that of those two printers, guarantees that the MB5420 remains our Editors’ Option. The Canon Maxify MB5120 is best as a low-cost different suggested for lighter-duty usage.
Design-wise, the MB2120 has a similar look as other Maxify printers. It features a 250-sheet paper cassette, and no multipurpose, or override, tray, while the MB2720 comes with two 250-sheet cartridges. The MB2120 provides just half the input capability of the MB5420 too.
At 10.3 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD) and also considering 23.2 pounds, the MB2120 has the same impact as all other Maxify all-in-ones (AIO) printers, consisting of both the MB2720 and also the Canon Maxify MB2020 ($109.99 at Canon), MB2120 replaces. Every one of these designs come with 50-sheet automated document feeders (ADFs).
Yet the MB5000-series models have duplexing ADFs, and also, the MB2000 types of equipment do not. A duplexing ADF can scan two-sided records instantly, without your needing to flip web pages manually. To obtain an auto-duplexing ADF, you’d need to step up to either the MB5120 or the two-drawer MB5420.
Whereas the MB2720 features a 3-inch touch screen for configuring the equipment, and printing from and also scanning to shadow sites and even USB thumb drives, along with another walk-up, or PC-free, tasks, the MB2120 has just a 2.5-inch non-touch LCD. That display anchors a bigger control board with numerous switches for navigation and also various other features, in addition to a few status signs.
Canon rates the Maxify MB2120 at 6 seconds for the first web page out and 19 web pages per min (ppm). Throughout our examinations on a Windows 10 testbed with an Intel Core i5 processor, while publishing our lightly formatted text record, the MB2120’s first-page-out time was below Canon’s rating (8 seconds), and it completed the work a little faster (20ppm). As we added formatting, color, graphics, and embedded photos, the MB2120 stalled dramatically, going down to 7.8 ppm.
System requirements of Canon Maxify MB2120
- Windows 10(32bit), Windows 10(64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit).
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Maxify MB2120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Maxify MB2120 Driver
- MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive): download
or Download Software and drivers for Canon Maxify MB2120 from Canon Website.