Canon Pixma iX6770 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma iX6770 can print at ISO standard speeds (A4) up to 10 ipm for colour and up to 14 ipm for black and white. This Canon printer can print 4 x 6-inch photos in up to 36 seconds (borderless). Canon Pixma iX6770 Driver Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma iX6770 Review
Canon also equips Auto Power ON feature to save electricity consumption of this printer. This feature can activate the printer from sleep mode automatically when it detects a printing command from the USB cable. When not in use for a long time, this printer will go into low-power mode to save electricity consumption.
Printing high-resolution spreadsheets and CAD drawings will certainly fit if it can on large paper. Because with a large document, you can display more data and also complete text or image details.
- Auto Power On of detects a print command and will automatically activate the printer using a USB connection.
- The new XXL ink tank can print around 2.6 times more than a standard ink tank.
- Download custom-designed solution templates (menus, product offerings and other office designs) to be used exclusively with this printer through the Quick Menu
System requirements of Canon Pixma iX6770
- Windows Vista, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Windows 8 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows XP, Windows 7 (x64).
- macOS v10.12, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.8, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.7, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.11.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma iX6770 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).