Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-500 Driver FREE Download – Features and Advantages of the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-500 Printer Wide Printing with Bumps Printer Size Having a large printer size of about 17 inches is certainly not without purpose. This Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-500 Printer has printing power with a maximum capacity of up to A2 with a variety of media according to the standard for imagePROGRAF PRO-500. Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-500 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-500 Review
As one of the bands that have the production of printing equipment that in the world, Canon printers have the latest innovations that target the needs of Photographers and Graphic Designers. Who require classy printing quality with sharp images, and of course, a complete colour combination so that it can bring out every printing colour details. This Canon printer named Canon imagePROGRAF PRO 500 is the latest breakthrough by Canon by using a colour combination of up to 12 colours.
Designers, illustrators and photographers certainly need a high-quality printer for high-quality artwork in the form of printed sheets either, ordinary type printers or those used in offices certainly will not be optimal for them. If you want to highlight the maximum graphic detail, Canon ImagePrograf PRO 500 printer can produce A2 size printing with a variety of media that is supported to provide the best print both with photo paper media, Japanasepaper, to canvas paper.
System requirements of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-500
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64).
- Mac OS X v10.7, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8
Linux Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).