Canon Pixma TR4560 Driver FREE Download – Canon Australia released the Canon TR variant, the Canon Pixma TR4560 which is very supportive for the use of offices both small and large. Canon tr4560 is an inkjet printer that supports two-sided printing or under another name is the ADF system. Canon Pixma TR4560 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TR4560 Review
Canon Tr4560 printer is exciting, besides the vibrant black colour, this printer has many function keys next to the printer, to the right of the printer. Inserting new models of paper that can from the top like sideways from the side, this printer looks very special and up to date.
This Canon TR4560 Spec Printer has with an automatic system turns on when the printer is not in use, so you don’t need to turn it on and off right, so this makes it easier for you to work.
A printer that has the advantage of directly printing ID cards makes it very easy to work. With wireless support makes it easy to minimize the use of cables in the room, so the room looks more presentable and minimalist. Canon TR4560 with one touch you can connect to your tablet or smartphone to print all your office needs.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TR4560
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TR4560 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then choose the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TR4560 Driver
- TR4500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows):
- TR4500 series Software Package (Mac):
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file):