Download Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw Driver FREE – Canon’s 2 new black-and-white printers, the imageCLASS LBP226dw LBP227dw, are intended for small workgroups, such as small divisions within a bigger company. They publish at up to 40 ppm. Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS
Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw Review
There is a couple of distinction in between both devices. First, the LBP226dw consists of PostScript publishing, while the LBP227dw doesn’t. The LBP226dw has a five-line LCD, while the LBP227dw consists of a 5″ colour touchscreen control board and the Canon Application Collection system.
The system allows managers to set up a one-touch switch for several key functions: Publish Template, Standby Slide, Scan-to-Preset Location, ID Card Copy, Consumables Information, Copy (Eco), Copy (Hemorrhage Reduce), Ticket Copy, Fax and Store and Copy (Improve Message). Canon presented 2 new functions: Languages (to support several language atmospheres) and Name and Check (the ability to include a name to a checked file).
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver
Both printers have the Canon Custom Cpu and 1 GB of memory. The first print-out time is 5.3 secs. Both printers support Canon’s exclusive publishing language, as well as PCL. As mentioned above, the LBP226dw consists of PostScript. USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi are standard. Users can straight publish JPEG, PDF, and TIFF files.
Mobile and shadow publishing is also sustained. Users can publish from their mobile devices using any one of the following applications: Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Mopria Publish Solution, or Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish.
The LBP226dw and LBP227dw are ideal for bigger companies that currently have Canon equipment installed and are looking for a low-printing quantity device among its small divisions. They provide durable features that help those divisions improve their efficiency.
The LBP226dw and LBP227dw consist of a 250-sheet paper tray and a 100-sheet bypass. Canon offers an optional 550-sheet tray that contributes to an optimum paper capacity of 900 sheets. All paper trays approve up to 8.5″ x 14″ paper.
Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw Driver – The output capacity is 65 sheets. The suggested monthly web page quantity is between 750 and 4,000 web pages. Duplexing is standard.
Additional publishing features are secure publish, web page boundary, header/footer, web page layout, collating, booklet publishing, organizing, and mixed paper dimensions and orientation.
The LBP226dw ships with a beginner cartridge of 1,500 web pages, while the LBP227dw delivers with a standard printer toner cartridge of 3,000 web pages. Canon offers a high-yield aftermarket printer toner cartridge that yields 10,000 web pages. Sadly, we do not have the information to determine the cost of each web page. Apart from using the high-yield cartridge, companies can save money on publishing costs by benefiting from Canon’s ecological features, such as duplexing.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS : 10.10.5 – 11.0.1
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw Driver
- [Windows 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30: download
- [Windows 32bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.7 [Mac OS: 10.10.5 – 11.0.1]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw from Canon Website.