Canon imageRUNNER C5535i Driver – Canon ImageRunner Advancement C5535i might most likely have been a publishing push which will help you to total your job quickly. The capability from the paper much will make this printer resembling appropriate for you to usage in your location from the job. Some fantastic includes that are offered on the printer; this will make you simpler to usage. Canon imageRUNNER C5535i Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon imageRUNNER C5535i Review
The Canon IR Advancement C5535i II is a shade laser multifunction printer, which enables you to publish, duplicate, check and fax from one device. Provides a requirement paper capability from 1, 200 sheets; however, you can enhance this to greater than 3, 000 sheets by utilising the outside tray. This takes 10 secs to heat up either from powering on or from rest setting.
One style that‘s seen throughout the imageRunner Advancement C5535i II specifications is versatility: versatile paper dealing with, the capability to satisfy various requires and offer workgroups from differing dimensions, the ability to set up the printer multiple methods. At this cost factor, companies might value that they can customised set up the shade photocopier to solely in shape their requires.
System requirements of Canon imageRUNNER C5535i
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageRUNNER C5535i Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).