Canon Selphy CP1300 Driver FREE Download – Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Small Picture Printer is a step-by-step update to the Editors’ Option Canon Selphy CP1200. A somewhat bigger display, an enhanced interface and browse, and a method to work together with good friends on collages over a Wi-Fi link are amongst this picture printer’s included includes. The CP1300 keeps its predecessor’s mobility, range from link options, and great publish high quality, and this acquires the CP1200’s Editors’ Option. Canon Selphy CP1300 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Selphy CP1300 Review
As the CP1300 is so just like its precursor, you’ll wish to take a look at my evaluation from the Canon Selphy CP1200 for a much more outlined summary from includes, however here is a review. It is in either black or white. The one apparent update from the CP1200 is the 3. 2-inch non-touch shade LCD, which has from 2. 7 inches.
The CP1300 steps 2. five by seven by 5. 4 inches (HWD) and evaluate 2. five extra pounds with the cassette and ink cartridge packed, or 3. one extra pound when you consist of the power adapter. A battery, which Canon states benefits as much as 54 prints each bill, is offered as an $89. 99 choice.
System requirements of Canon Selphy CP1300
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Selphy CP1300 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).