Download Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Driver FREE – The Canon Color imageClass LBP7780cdn, a workhorse colour printer for a mid-to higher-volume workgroup, brings excellent speed, strong output quality, and a good feature readied to this role. Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Review
The LBP7780cdn, white with an off-black top, is box-shaped with a rounded front side. It measures a hulking 15.8 by 20.4 by 20.9 inches (HWD) and evaluates 78 extra pounds with printer toner cartridges in place; you will want at the very least 2 individuals to relocate.
It has a standard paper capacity of 600 sheets, split in between a 500-sheet main tray and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray; it has an automated duplexer for publishing on both sides of a sheet of paper. If you need more capacity, an extra 500-sheet tray is available ($325 direct) for an optimum 1,100-sheet paper capacity.
To the right of the 5-line monochrome LCD on the front panel is a port for a USB thumb own, enabling users to publish PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and XPS files straight from a USB key. The Canon Color imageClass LBP7780Cdn revealed great speed in our testing, especially when we changed from the duplex default to the simplex setting, which is a bit much faster than the Editors’ Choice HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 Color Printer M551dn.
Other Driver: Canon Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Driver
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Driver – They have close to similar paper handling and cost each web page. But while the Canon has average output quality for a shade laser, fine for interior and some external business uses, the M551dn’s output quality suffices for publishing some marketing products.
The Dell C3760dn costs much less than the LBP7780Cdn has rather lower operating costs, and at 700 sheets, has a greater paper capacity. Its output quality delays, however, with a slightly substandard message and pictures. The Lexmark C746dn is rather slow compared to the Canon (when both are contrasted in simplex mode) but has remarkable quality.
Although the HP M551dn is still the workgroup colour printer to beat, the Canon Color imageClass LBP7780Cdn has a great feature set, excellent speed, and strong output quality and is well well worth factor to consider because of the role.
System requirements of Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0
How to Install the Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Driver
- [Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.30: download
- [Windows 32bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.30: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.6 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0]: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn from Canon Website.