Download Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Driver FREE – The Canon imageClass LBP113w ($159) is an entry-level single-function monochrome printer that is designed for light-duty output in a small workplace or front responds to the setting or as an individual printer. Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Review
As do most other print-only monochrome devices we’ve evaluated recently, this prints well, particularly message documents. It is also fairly fast, and it takes up hardly any work desk space. That said, it is eclipsed by the Editors’ Choice Sibling HL-L2370DW, which offers a multitude of additional features and costs $30, much less.
Small, Practical Publishing
Measuring 8.8 by 14.8 by 11.5 inches (HWD) and evaluating about 12.1 extra pounds, the LBP113w is slightly smaller and about 7 extra pounds lighter than its imageClass LBP151dw brother or sister. It is also slightly leaner than Brother’s HL-L2370DW but significantly smaller sized and lighter than Epson’s WorkForce Profesional WF-M5299 monochrome inkjet alternative.
In its marketing literary works, Canon specifies that the LBP113w is “designed for smaller sized publish jobs,” and simply about everything about it, consisting of its failure to publish two-sided web pages immediately, supports that declaration. Keep in mind that LBP151dw and the Sibling and the Epson models are overcome with automated two-sided publishing.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn Driver
Additionally, the LBP113w’s sporadic control board, which is composed of 7 switches (5 navigating keys and a Back and an OK button), 3 condition LEDs (Power, Information In, and Error), and a five-line monochrome LCD screen, do not recommend high quantity or capacity, either.
You can also set up, monitor, and produce use records from the LBP113w’s onboard internet website. Paper handling is composed of one 150-sheet tray that folds up below the front of the framework, and published web pages land in a small 50-sheet indentation in addition to the device.
The LBP151dw, on the various other hands, holds 100 sheets more and has a one-sheet bypass tray, which coincides with the capacity of the Sibling HL-L2370DW. Epson’s WF-M5299 holds 330 sheets and is expanding to 830.
However, for most laser devices, consisting of Canon devices, the company hasn’t already released an optimum monthly duty cycle for the LBP113w. Still, it does have a suggested monthly publish quantity score of up to 1,500, like the LBP151dw and the WF-M5299, and 500 web pages, much less than the HL-L2370DW.
Adequate Connection Options
While this is the second entry-level monochrome printer I’ve looked at recently that does not have Ethernet support (the various other is HP’s LaserJet Profesional M15w individual printer), it is highly uncommon for a business-oriented printer, particularly a laser machine, to find without wired networking support.
Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Driver – Keeping that said, standard user interfaces on the LBP113w consist of connecting to a solitary PC via USB 2.0, Wi-Fi networking, and Wi-Fi Direct, which is a peer-to-peer networking procedure for connecting the printer for your mobile devices without either it or them living on a network or being connected via a router.
Various other mobile connection options consist of Apple AirPrint, Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish, Mopria Publish Solution, and Canon Publish Business. That last one is an application that runs on both Apple and Android mobile devices. Common on many other monochrome printers is a USB port for publishing from thumb owns, but that feature is missing out on this bare-bones machine.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS LBP113w
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Driver
- [Windows 64bit] LBP113w UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.30.10:
- [Windows 32bit] LBP113w UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.30.10:
- [Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.7 (Mac OS : 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0):
- [Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.5.00:
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS LBP113w from .