Canon imageRUNNER C5030i Driver FREE Download – This Canon imageRunner design is small and has an attractive style that‘s easy to usage and run. Produced with a sophisticated design that utilizes 2 CPUs to offer outstanding multifunctional efficiency. Canon imageRUNNER C5030i Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon imageRUNNER C5030i Review
Utilizes a control board that you can move and turn to allow the system to be much more comfy to usage. Consists of 2 kinds of food selections. You can access the printer’s works through the primary food selection. On the various other hands, you can undergo the printer’s routine jobs with the fast-food selection and with merely a touch from a switch; a Process Composer solution streamlines often utilized works.
A car file feeder that can deal with 100 sheets can change files right into electronic data in fast rates, both in duplex and simplex. Includes modular in-line devices that offer you with expert files just like an internal finisher that permit you to staple 50 sheets.
System requirements of Canon imageRUNNER C5030i
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageRUNNER C5030i Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).