Canon imageRUNNER C5250 Driver FREE Download – The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5200 Collection be successful the older (and outstanding) imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5000 designs. Updated includes on these designs consist of greater black-and-white rate, shadow/mobile performance, and brand-new software application, process, and safety and security include. Canon imageRUNNER C5250 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon imageRUNNER C5250 Review
The C5235 and C5240 have first-copy-out times from 5. 4 secs in black-and-white, 8. 1 secs in the shade. The C5250 and C5255 have times from 3. 9 secs in black-and-white and 6. 0 secs in the shade, all quite outstanding. All four designs have an exceptional power-up time from 31 secs. Contrasts with several mins on many similar devices.
Canon has surpassed its 8. 4″ touchscreen screen by enabling individuals to personalize jobs for a particular process. Likewise, there‘s a choice to include graphics (such as business logo design) as wallpaper on the primary display.
Canon has likewise presented process includes such as MEAP-Web (for accessing Internet applications from the touchscreen). Shadow Website (for publishing and scanning to Google Docs and Microsoft SharePoint), Straight Publish and Check for Mobile (for publishing and scanning from/to Android and Blackberry phones), and EFI PrintMe (for publishing e-mails from mobile phones).
System requirements of Canon imageRUNNER C5250
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageRUNNER C5250 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).